Ramblers Walking for Health
Getting active can be difficult. But we’re here to help.
Woking & Runnymede Health Walks is your local Walking for Health scheme. Our walks are free, fun and friendly – perfect to help you get active and meet new people.
- All walks are a maximum of 90 minutes.
- We also have ‘starter’ walks (max of 30 mins).
If you’d like to take part, all you have to do is come along to the start point of one of our walks a few minutes early, so that one of our trained walk leaders can take your details. Then you’re free to take part in as many walks as you like, as often as you like.
Download current walk programmes in PDF by clicking below:
- Woking Regular Walk (up to 90 minutes)
- Woking Starter Walk (up to 30 minutes)
- Runnymede Regular Walk (up to 90 minutes)
Woking Autumn programme Oct - Dec 19
Starter Walks Autumn prog Oct - Dec 19
Runnymede Autumn programme Oct - Dec 19