Ramblers Walking for Health
Getting active can be difficult. But we’re here to help.
Woking & Runnymede Health Walks is your local Walking for Health scheme. Our walks are free, fun and friendly – perfect to help you get active and meet new people.
- All walks are a maximum of 90 minutes.
- We also have ‘starter’ walks (max of 30 mins).
If you’d like to take part, all you have to do is come along to the start point of one of our walks a few minutes early, so that one of our trained walk leaders can take your details. Then you’re free to take part in as many walks as you like, as often as you like.
Download walk programmes in PDF by clicking here:
2019 (April to June)
- Woking Regular Walk (up to 90 minutes)
- Woking Starter Walk (up to 30 minutes)
- Runnymede Regular Walk (up to 90 minutes)
Woking Spring programme April – June 19
Starter Walks Spring prog April -June 19
Runnymede Spring programme April – June 19