Managing an Eating Disorder
Drawing on shared experience, the groups aim to support people to:
- Develop a better understanding of the disorder
- Improve coping strategies
- Access self-help materials
- Work through a variety of exercises
- Explore ways to manage emotions and stress.
Eating Disorder Carer Support Group
Our carer support groups are a valuable opportunity to meet others in similar situations, share experiences, coping strategies and gain support.
If you would like more information about the topics discussed here, these links may prove useful.