Volunteer with Us
- Do you have an interest in mental health?
- Are you looking for a rewarding role and keen to work in the community to help others?
- Do you have an outgoing personality with the ability to communicate with a wide range of people?
- Would you like to reduce mental health stigma? Help promote local services, or fundraise?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to the above questions, we may have just the role for you.. contact us for a chat
- Volunteers will be offered free mentoring and training opportunities
- We are unable to accept under 18 year olds working directly with our clients and in some instances the age could be higher
- All volunteers are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at an enhanced level
Our Trustees play a pivotal role in enabling CornerHouse to provide the services that we do, supporting the Woking & Runnymede communities. It is their knowledge and enthusiasm which ensure our health and growth as a Mental Health Charity and we are very grateful to have such a passionate group of individuals behind us, volunteering their time and expertise.
If you have a desire to make a positive change in your local community, we are currently looking for some wonderful new Trustees to join our team! Trusteeship can fit conveniently around your other commitments and is a great opportunity to meet new people and develop your skills.
We would particularly welcome anyone with accountancy and legal skills to get in touch. If you would be interested in taking on the rewarding role of CornerHouse Trustee, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
**WE CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE ANY VACANCIES FOR SUPPORT GROUP FACILITATORS – PLEASE CHECK BACK HERE FOR UPDATES**
Lead a small group of walkers on a walk around Woking or Runnymede.
The most important attributes are a friendly and welcoming approach to others, an encouraging nature and an open and non-discriminatory attitude.
Walks leader training is provided which is compulsory for the role. Leaders will be helped to devise and risk assess walking routes.
In return the volunteer will get to meet new and interesting people, discover the hidden gems in the Woking and Runnymede areas and enjoy the environment through the seasons.
Would you like to help raise awareness of and funds for CornerHouse, to help promote emotional and mental wellbeing in North West Surrey?
Range of opportunities available from organising an event, handing out leaflets or doing a sponsored event.