- , 31/08/2018,
CornerHouse is holding its first Photo Competition. We would like to capture wellbeing and positivity so get snapping and sending us your pictures. Winners will be featured on CornerHouse marketing material and merchandise including our first ever CornerHouse Calendar (2019) – please read full terms and conditions below before entering.
Enter the CornerHouse Wellbeing Photography Competition
- Read the Terms & Conditions of this competition below
- Send your wellbeing themed picture by midnight on 31st August 2018, which must be at least 1Mb in size, your name and location of the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to donate towards CornerHouse’s work please visit: www.mydonate.bt.com/events/wellbeingphoto/461684
- Winning photos will be featured on CornerHouse marketing material (read T&Cs below for full details)
- Entries must be submitted by via email to email@example.com and be labelled with the entrant’s name and location of the photograph. Image files must be at least 1MB . We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All entries must be received by midnight on 31st August 2018. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
- The winning entries will be those that are judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. Judging will take place on 6th September 2018. The winners will be notified by 15th September 2018.
- Winners of the competition will have their photo and full name published on cards, along with motivational quotes, which will be used as publicity and to raise funds for CornerHouse.
- We will hold your information until 15th September 2018 when we will delete any information you have given us, e.g. your email address and name.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is open to people aged 18 years or over.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants Woking Mental Health Resource Centre Ltd (“CornerHouse”) to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their website and/or in any promotional material.